web hosting company in bangladesh

web hosting company in bangladesh
Find Cheap Hosing Service for Your Website

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Jokes-Musician and The Girl

One day a musician was passing by a jungle and he found a girl was crying. He asked the girl the cause of her crying.
Girl, “I am so ugly, no one likes me.”  
Musician, “I can fulfill your 3 wishes, tell me your wishes.”
Girl, “I want to be the most beautiful girl in the world and I need lots of money and wealth.”
Musician then immediately made her most beautiful and rich girl in the world. After then he asked the girl about her final wish. The girl cleverly wanted to marry the musician. Without any question the musician fulfilled the third wishes too. After the marriage
Girl, “Lets go to bed darling, I want sex.”
Musician, “Sorry, I can’t do it.”
Girls, “Why???????”
Musician, “This is your fourth wish and I can fulfill only your 1 wish in every year!!!”
The girl fainted immediately.

0 comments:

Post a Comment