web hosting company in bangladesh

web hosting company in bangladesh
Find Cheap Hosing Service for Your Website

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Woman an Beauty Goes Hand in Hand

One day three best friends were walking in the beach. There the meet a Magician. The
Magician told them:
Magician, “Make a wish, I can fulfill one dream of each of you.
1st Friend, “Please make me as the most beautiful and attractive man in the world.”
The magician immediately fulfilled his dream and he became the most attractive man in
the planet. Then 2nd friend cleverly made a wish,
2nd Friend, “I want to be more attractive then my first friend.”
As usual the Magician turned him more attractive then 1st friend.
Finally Magician asked the 3rd Friend his wish.
3rd Friend, “I want to be more attractive then my second friend.”
And the Magician turned him as a woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment