web hosting company in bangladesh

web hosting company in bangladesh
Find Cheap Hosing Service for Your Website

Friday, July 8, 2011

I didn't Wear any Pants Under My Skirt

A girl goes out to play with friends only wearing a skirt. In the playground she meets a boy and the boy asked her to climb a tree.

Then the girl climbs up the tree and the boy just stands there looking up to the girl’s pant under the skirt.

After returning home she tells her mum about it.

Mum, "Oh my stupid little girl it’s nothing. He just stood there and watched your pants."

The next day same thing happened again and she got same answer from her mum.

But this time the girl replied to her mum, “You might feel proud for me mum because I tricked him today.”

Mum, “But how?”

Girl, “Today I didn't wear any pants under my skirt"!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment