web hosting company in bangladesh

web hosting company in bangladesh
Find Cheap Hosing Service for Your Website

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Newly Married Couple Crazy Talk


Newly married couple in honeymoon and ready to make love for the first time-

Wife, “I have something to tell u before sex”

Husband, “Tell me honey, we're married now and you can share anything with me

Wife, “I am sorry but I have got flat chest”

Husband, “No way, I can’t believe it.”

And then the wife proved it by taking off her shirt.

Husband, “My goodness… I have never seen such smaller boobs, but I have something to say you too.”

Wife, “You can share it with me without any hesitation.’

Husband, “Well…I’m weighed like a baby".

Wife, “This is unbelievable, prove it.”

Then husband take off his pant

Wife, “Holly shit!!! I thought you said you were weighed like a baby???

Husband, “I am 7lbs 6ounces!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment